Come Try Ringette
Saturday, May 25, 2019 at FCA
Check our Come Try Ringette news page for more info.
Annual General Meeting
The meeting date and other details for our 2018/19 AGM are still being determined. Information will be announced soon.
Team Rep Board Meetings
Team rep / board meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 7pm at FCA during the Ringette season. These board meetings are important opportunities for teams to provide input and feedback on SCRA operations. Each team is required to have at least one representative attend each of these meetings.
The Team Rep meetings have concluded for the 2018/19 season. Thank you to everyone for attending and supporting our organization. These meetings will resume in September 2019 for the new season. Stay tuned for meeting dates to be posted.
Our goalie clinics have concluded for the 2018/19 season. The clinics will resume in the new season – stay tuned for clinic dates to be posted this fall 2019.
• AS and U10: meeting dates for the 2019/20 season TBA
• U12 and U14: meeting dates for the 2019/20 season TBA
U12 - U19 – City Playoffs
• Ringette Calgary city playoffs typically run in February and March
• Please check Ringette Calgary for your city playoff dates at: http://www.ringettecalgary.ca
• Please note you may have playoff games scheduled over Family day long weekend
U12 - U19 – Provincial Playdowns
• Teams that want to participate in Ringette Alberta Provincials must submit their "Commitment to Attend” by December 15
• Provincials typically run in February and March
• Please check Ringette Alberta for your age group’s provincial playdown dates: http://www.ringettealberta.com/dates/
• Please note you may have playdown games scheduled over Family day long weekend
• UAA sessions for U10, U12, and U14 age groups for the 2019/20 season will be held on Monday, September 2, 2019
• Evaluation sessions for some age groups will begin as early as Tuesday, September 3. We expect to have all teams finalized by the weekend of September 14, 2019.
• Stay tuned for further information and schedules to be posted this summer.