On behalf of the South Calgary Ringette Board of Directors, welcome to the 2019/2020 Ringette Season.
We have many new board members and volunteers and have all been working hard over the summer preparing for this season. A very special THANK YOU to our former board members who have made SCRA what it is today and for continuing to support us in our new roles!
As we get ready for the new season, we have a few points of info to pass along:
- Get ready for evaluations! There are still some spaces available in our conditioning camps. See the link for details.
- Our Universal Athletic Assessment evaluations, (which are mandatory for U10, U12, and U14) will occur on Monday September 2, 2019. Game play evaluations will commence on Tuesday September 3, 2019. Please review the evaluation information on our website to make note of your player’s possible ice times. Watch for emails later this month from SportzSoft with your player’s specific times.
- Friend request forms will be accepted for Active Start players and also for players who are NEW to the sport. We will do our best to accommodate 1 (one) friend request however placement cannot be guaranteed. Forms will be available online and at the Evaluation check in desks.
- We are still accepting coaching applications – please complete our online application for all Head Coaches, Co-Coaches, Assistant Coaches and On-Ice Helpers.
- SCRA is 100% run by volunteers! Volunteering is also a requirement of your registration. Evaluation Volunteer sign up links will be emailed soon. Please also consider filling one of our available roles on our website or contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
See you at the rink!