Congratulations to all our SCRA teams for another season of fun and friends! It was a difficult end to our season — many of you were working toward “banner” seasons and all of you were working toward getting better and stronger for next season. That work counts and we’re proud of you all. Keep that momentum going and keep reaching for excellence!
► Be sure to watch for our “Celebrating the Season” series on our social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) — we will highlight every team in each division with some special shout outs and congratulations on a memorable season!
We’d also like to recognize the following teams for their season-end achievements:
Ringette Calgary – City Playoffs
*Ringette Calgary has made the difficult decision to not declare City Champions in those divisions that did not complete their playoffs prior to the 2019/20 season suspension. SCRA is proud to recognize the teams who were still in City Championships contention at the time of the 2019/20 season suspension with our Certificates of Celebration.
- U19A Sisu – SILVER
- U19B Lightning – Semi-Finalist
- U14B Radioactive – Finalist
- U14B Shockwave – Quarter-Finalist
- U14C Thunderstruck – Finalist
- U14C Toxic Rampage – Quarter-Finalist
- U12A Sabotage – Finalist
- U12A Ambush – Semi-Finalist
- U12B Rampage – Quarter-Finalist
- U12B Threat – Quarter-Finalist
- U12B Strike – Round of Final 6
Ringette Alberta – Provincials
*SCRA is proud to recognize all our teams that were set to compete in the Ringette Alberta Provincial Championships at the time of the 2019/20 season suspension. Congratulations to all of you — wear those Provincial hoodies with pride!
- U19A Sisu – FOURTH
- U19B Lightning – Advanced to Provincials
- U19B Blazers – Advanced to Provincials
- U16B Blues – Advanced to Provincials
- U14A – Advanced to Provincials
- U14B Radioactive – Advanced to Provincials
- U14C Thunderstruck – Advanced to Provincials
Congratulations and thank you to ALL our teams! Please send us your favourite 2019/20 team photos to display on this page!
You must be logged in to post a comment.