We understand the level of commitment, time, and emotional energy that goes into coaching a team and know the decision to volunteer for this position is not made lightly. As such, we are equally committed to ensure our coaches are fairly selected, receive access to quality training and are fully supported throughout the year.
► 2019/20 Coach Applications will open soon!
- Ringette Canada – Coaching Website
- Ringette Alberta – Coaching Resources
- Ringette Calgary – Coaches Info
► Looking for info on Police Information Checks? Find this info on the “Documents & Forms” page under the Managers section.
Gym Practices / Power Skating
SCRA works to establish contracts with service providers for powerskating and dryland gym practices. These development opportunities will be added to each team’s schedule on Sportzsoft.
- Coaches are encouraged to attend these sessions to help on the ice and learn skills to take back to your own practices
- Coaches can contact the service provider 1-2 days prior to your scheduled session to advise of any specific skills you would like to work on
- Sample drills and important notes for the gym practices are available below
- Before your gym practice, please be sure to check the important notes for the specific gym you are using to ensure your team brings the required equipment.