Welcome to our resource hub for members to connect with information about our operations and external Return to Ringette info sources. Some of the info may be date specific due to the rapidly changing situation. We will try to keep it updated as any latest information become available.
► Please practice safe hygiene and risk mitigation to keep everyone safe. More information from the Alberta Government can be found here: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
EVERYONE must comply with all public health restrictions at the facilities where we have ice contracts or we face losing our ice permits with them for the season. The user may also face suspension from Ringette Alberta.
Please do not “wait to be told by the facility staff” and risk consequences for everyone!
- PROOF OF VACCINATION: Proof of vaccination, proof of a privately paid negative PCR, or documentation of a medical exemption is required to enter all arenas as of Sept 23 by orders of City of Calgary Vaccine Passport Bylaw.
- To download your Alberta vaccination record card: https://www.albertavaccinerecord.ca.
- We recommend simply keeping printed copies of your vaccination card as well as screenshots on your devices as the facilities may ask to see the cards and/or do random checks.
- All teams are asked to designate a Team Safety Officer to serve as the appointed representative for providing the required verifications to enter the arenas. (See our Safety Officer page for links to the facilities where SCRA often has practice / game ice scheduled.)
- ATTENDANCE TRACKING: Mandatory for all team events and activities including practices, games, social events, etc. A tracking app such as TeamSnap is sufficient.
- Tracking and submitting COVID health checks is not required at this time. Individual families must do their own health check before every team event and make their own decisions in accordance with the current health protocols. We are NOT using the RAMP Team App this season.
- MASK MANDATE: Masks are mandatory for all indoor public areas including recreation facilities by order of City of Calgary Face Covering Bylaw. See the Ringette Calgary mask mandate for further info. Coaches must wear a mask at all times — on the ice, on the bench, in the dressing room, etc.
- FACILITY PROTOCOLS: Please be aware of the protocols at each facility you visit. We have a list of links to some rinks on our Safety Officer page, or check the Ringette Calgary list of facility protocols (vaccination requirement, spectator capacity, entry time).
RINGETTE ALBERTA (RAB)
- RAB’s Return to Ringette web page – guidelines, health check forms, other links
- Ringette Canada’s COVID-19 Resource Hub – guidelines, sample health check form, etc