Questions related to managing your team? Contact our Manager Liaison for tips and support at: email@example.com
The Manager plays a very key role in the operation of a team. The role of the Manager is a liaison between Parents and Coaches. Managers coordinate the team activities with all parent volunteers, communicate ice schedules of game times and practices to the parents, and other team activities throughout the season.
- Ringette Calgary – Critical Dates
- Ringette Calgary – Game Reporting
- Ringette Calgary – Forms
- Ringette Calgary – Coaches Info
- Ringette Calgary – Referee Booking Info (Exhibition / Tournaments)
- Ringette Calgary – Referee Feedback Form (Compliments/Concerns)
Looking for Insurance or Medical related info?
- Ringette Alberta – Insurance Coverage (FAQs, Accident Claim Form)
- Ringette Alberta – Injuries Reporting and Prevention
- Ringette Canada – Concussion Info and Reporting (Concussion Policy, Reporting Form)
Need help finding an arena? Does a rink have small nets or hard-wired shot clocks?
Check out this link from Ringette Calgary: https://ringettecalgary.ca/league/arenas/