Adhering to the safety protocols is EVERYONE’S responsibility. Failure to follow the safety protocols can result in suspension of the player or team, the facility revoking the ice contract for SCRA or Ringette Calgary entirely, or suspension from Ringette Alberta for the season.
SCRA Safety Officers
Questions about safety protocols, cohorts and more? Check out our FAQs blog that is updated with lots of info: https://southcalgaryringette.com/2020/09/17/faqs-team-cohorts-safety-officers-and-more/
Need more help? Please contact our SCRA Safety Officers:
AS-U12: Madhu Hayer – email@example.com
U14-U19: Leanne Park – firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Safety Officers
The Team Safety Officer supports your team to adhere to the safety protocols and monitor the health checks, attendance tracking and other mandatory requirements.
Ringette Alberta requires all teams in Alberta to use the RAMP Team App to track attendance and complete the health screening for every team event. Our SCRA Safety Officers will set up the teams with their admin access to the RAMP Team App. Please contact them if your team is not set up with the RAMP Team App yet.
Waivers & Health Checks
- Consequences & Safety Measures
- Ringette Alberta – Daily Health Check Form
- COVID-19 ALBERTA HEALTH DAILY CHECKLIST (FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18)
- COVID19 Assumption of Risk (Minor)
- COVID19 Waiver (Adult)
- Ringette Canada – Attendance / Contact Tracing Form
- What To Do if a Participant Feels Ill at a Ringette Activity
- COVID-19 AHS Self Assessment Decision Making
- Reporting a Positive Case of COVID-19
- Facility Protocols: https://ringettecalgary.ca/covid/facility-protocols/
- Return to Ringette webpage