South Calgary Ringette Association understands circumstances may occur in which a refund may be required. The following policy is in effect regarding Cancellation and Refunds:
- Players requesting a refund from South Calgary Ringette Association must request to do so in writing to the Registrar.
- Cancellations or withdrawal from South Calgary Ringette Association prior to the start of evaluations will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- For each registrant that withdraws after the start of evaluations, a fee of $100.00 will be charged.
- Once teams have been formed, there will be a charge of $200.00 if the registrant withdraws before November 1st of the current year.
- There will be NO refunds after November 1 of the current year.
- Players who cannot continue to play due to injury or health issues will be reimbursed at the discretion of the South Calgary Ringette Association Executive members.