South Calgary Ringette Association understands circumstances may occur in which a refund may be required. The following policy is in effect regarding Cancellation and Refunds:
- Players requesting a refund from South Calgary Ringette Association must do so in writing to the Registrar.
- Cancellations or withdrawal from South Calgary Ringette Association prior to the start of evaluations will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- For each registrant that withdraws after the start of evaluations, a fee of $100.00 will be charged.
- Once teams have been formed, there will be a charge of $200.00 if the registrant withdraws before November 1st of the current year.
- There will be NO refunds after November 1 of the current year.
- Players who cannot continue to play due to injury or health issues will be reimbursed at the discretion of the South Calgary Ringette Association Executive members.
► Questions about refunds relating to potential season changes due to COVID-19?
- Regular refunds will be issued in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- In the event the season is modified, paused or cancelled due to COVID-19, we will need time to determine any proportionate refunds depending on the specific situation at that time.
- We have implemented an instalment payment process this season which is intended to help us determine our registration numbers for pre-season planning, while giving some flexibility to avoid massive refunds and adapt to program changes in the event that restrictions are reintroduced and the season is significantly modified, paused or cancelled. See our Fee Details page for more info.