Registration fees and other administrative fees for the 2021/22 regular season are outlined below.
- Regular Registration Options
- Full Payment option: 100% at time of registration
- Two-Payment option: 50% at time of registration, 50% on August 31st
- Trying out for Calgary AA Ringette? Please use our AA Tryout option to register your player with SCRA: $10 non-refundable admin fee at time of registration, remaining balance will be charged on Sept 10th if your player is released back to SCRA from the AA tryouts. This will hold your player’s spot with our association in case they are not drafted to the Calgary AA Ringette program. We can’t guarantee availability for late registrations. (NOTE – this does not register your player with Calgary AA Ringette. This only reserves your spot with SCRA should your player be released. You must register with them directly for their program!) If your player is released from the Calgary AA Ringette tryouts, please contact our Registrar immediately to notify us of your return to ensure your player is added to our evaluations and your account is up to date. If your player is drafted to a Calgary AA Ringette roster, we will cancel the pending charge on your account for the remaining balance.
2. Special Arrangements / Financial Assistance
If you need to arrange an alternate payment option or are applying for a financial assistance program, please contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss on an individual basis. For information on programs that offer financial assistance with sport registration fees, please check our Financial Assistance page.
Registration Fees for the 2021/2022 season
|Division||Birth Year|| Regular Registration|
(July 1 – AUG 15)*
|Active Start||2015, 2016||$425**||N/A|
|U10||2012, 2013, 2014||$900***||N/A|
|U19||2003, 2004, 2005||$950||$350|
*Regular registration for U10-U19 closes AUGUST 15. (Active Start closes Aug 31). SCRA cannot guarantee a position for players who register late. A late fee of $100 will apply for late registrations accepted by SCRA after August 16. Please see our Late Registration policy on the Registration page for more info.
** Active Start fees reduced this season! Tell your friends to join the fun!
*** U10 Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 placement will be determined by the player’s age / birth year and their evaluation results. (See our Evaluations page for more information.) New this season: U10 players who are placed on Step 1 or Step 2 will receive a refund of $250 to reflect the small-ice format at these divisions.
SCRA supports our FT goalies in age groups U12-U19 by offering a $600 reduction in their registration rate. We also offer a PT goalie incentive credit/refund at the end of the regular season. See our Refund Policy page for details.
Other Fees that may appear on your Member Account
Volunteers make our program possible. We strongly encourage our members to support your athlete’s sport and fulfill your volunteer commitment. SCRA members are required to provide 100 credits (or 8 hours) of volunteer time per player, to a maximum of 200 credits per family. See our Volunteer page on the website for more info.
- 2021/22 Volunteer Opt Out Fee: During the registration process, families can choose to opt out of the Association volunteer requirement. The fee for this is $325 per player, to a max of $600 per family. This does not relieve the family of team support roles.
- Volunteer Non-Fulfillment Penalty: Anyone who has not honoured their Association volunteer requirements from the previous season will see an additional charge of $325 per player to a maximum of $600 per family (the amount of last season’s opt out fee) on this year’s registration. If you believe you have fulfilled this requirement, please do not complete your registration at this time and contact our Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@SouthCalgaryRingette.com for assistance.
JERSEY LOSS/DAMAGE FEE:
If your player did not return their jersey from last season, or it was returned with damage deemed to be excessive, a damage charge of $150 will appear on your account.