SCRA understands circumstances may occur in which a refund may be required. The following policy is in effect regarding Cancellation and Refunds for all players during the Regular Season:
- Players requesting a refund from South Calgary Ringette Association must do so in writing to the Registrar.
- Cancellations or withdrawal from South Calgary Ringette Association prior to the start of evaluations will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- For each registrant that withdraws after the start of evaluations, a fee of $100.00 will be charged.
- Once teams have been formed, there will be a charge of $200.00 if the registrant withdraws before November 1st of the current year.
- There will be NO refunds after November 1 of the current year.
- Players who cannot continue to play due to injury or health issues will be reimbursed at the discretion of the South Calgary Ringette Association Executive members.
Goalie Incentive / Refund Policy
- SCRA supports our goalies by offering a goalie incentive reduced fee in age groups U12 and up.
- The flat incentive is $600 reduced fee for full time goalies and will now be applied at registration. PT goalies that play 50% or more during the full regular season as confirmed by their head coach will receive an incentive refund of $250. Unless otherwise communicated, the PT goalie incentive refund will be credited to the member account at the end of the season.
- The SCRA Treasurer will provide Head Coaches with the required form at the end of the full season to confirm their team’s goalies and play percentage.
Refunds in the event the season is cancelled due to COVID-19
- Regular refunds will be issued in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- In the event the season is modified, paused or cancelled due to COVID-19, we will need time to determine any proportionate refunds depending on the specific situation at that time.