SCRA understands circumstances may occur in which a refund may be required. The following policy is in effect regarding Cancellation and Refunds for all players during the Regular Season:
- Players requesting a refund from South Calgary Ringette Association must do so in writing to the Registrar.
- Cancellations or withdrawal from South Calgary Ringette Association prior to the start of evaluations will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 administration fee.
- For each registrant that withdraws after the start of evaluations, a fee of $100.00 will be charged.
- Once teams have been formed, there will be a charge of $200.00 if the registrant withdraws before November 1st of the current year.
- There will be NO refunds after November 1 of the current year.
- Players who cannot continue to play due to injury or health issues will be reimbursed at the discretion of the South Calgary Ringette Association Executive members.
Goalie Incentive / Refund Policy
- SCRA supports our FT goalies by offering a goalie incentive in age groups U14-U19 with a reduced fee which is applied at registration.
- PT goalies in U12-U19 who played more than 50% of their time in the goalie position can apply to receive a $250 incentive refund at the end of the season. Your team’s head coach must contact our Treasurer at the end of the season to provide further info and confirmation.
Refunds in the event the season is cancelled due to COVID-19
- Regular refunds will be issued in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- In the event the season is modified, paused or cancelled due to COVID-19, we will need time to determine any proportionate refunds depending on the specific situation at that time.