Adhering to the safety protocols is EVERYONE’S responsibility. Failure to follow the safety protocols can result in suspension of the player or team, the facility revoking the ice contract for SCRA or Ringette Calgary entirely, or suspension from Ringette Alberta for the season.
RINGETTE ALBERTA CONSEQUENCES: Consequences & Safety Measures
FACILITY SAFETY PROTOCOLS: https://ringettecalgary.ca/covid/facility-protocols/
SCRA Safety Officers
Questions about safety protocols? Please contact our SCRA Safety Officers:
AS-U12: Madhu Hayer – email@example.com
U14-U19: Leanne Park – firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerned about a safety protocol violation at a facility? Please let us know so we can educate the team or individual about the issue. We need your contact info to follow up, however your identity will remain confidential.
Team Safety Officers
The Team Safety Officer supports your team to adhere to the safety protocols and monitor the health checks, attendance tracking and other mandatory requirements.
- WAIVERS: All teams must collect the waivers (adults) and assumption of risk forms (minors) for all cohort participants/members. (A mandatory e-waiver has also been sent out from the RAMP system to all members, but it is good to also have the paper waivers signed as well.)
- RAMP TEAM APP: Ringette Alberta requires all teams in Alberta to use the RAMP Team App to track attendance and complete the health screening for every team event. Contact our SCRA Safety Officers to have your team admin set up with access to the RAMP Team App.
- What To Do if a Participant Feels Ill at a Ringette Activity
- COVID-19 AHS Self Assessment Decision Making
- Reporting a Positive Case of COVID-19
- Facility Protocols: https://ringettecalgary.ca/covid/facility-protocols/
- Return to Ringette webpage