Check back this fall for 2021/22 teams to be posted after evaluations are completed.
If you are looking for contact info for 2020/21 teams, please check the team listings on the Ringette Calgary website.
Team Formation – General Info
In general, team sizes are impacted by our final registration numbers and many other factors:
- For cross/half ice teams, SCRA aims for the RAB recommended team size of 10-13 players.
- For full ice teams, SCRA aims for team sizes of 13 -15 players.
- HOWEVER, team size can be impacted by a number of factors including but not limited to:
- an awkward total number of players registered in an age group
- number of FT goalies available (U14-U19)
- number of teams permitted in each age group by RAB Tiering Policy and UAA results
- “cohort” requirements dictated by current public health restrictions may also impact sizes
Need help finding an arena?
Check out this link from Ringette Calgary: https://ringettecalgary.ca/league/arenas/